Rob Windsor is a developer, trainer, writer and Senior Consultant with ObjectSharp Consulting - a Microsoft Gold Partner based in Toronto, Canada. He has over fifteen years experience developing rich-client and web applications with Delphi, VB, C# and VB.NET and is currently spending a majority of his time working with SharePoint. Rob is a member of both the INETA Speakers Bureau and the MSDN Canada Speakers Bureau and is a regular speaker at conferences, code camps, and user groups across North America and Europe. He is President of the Toronto Visual Basic User Group and has been recognized as a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional for his involvement in the developer community.
Top Network Posts
- 50How to exclude files from Visual Studio compile?
- 23Any performance difference between int.Parse() and Convert.Toint()?
- 21Sharepoint custom web part property does not show up in the toolbox
- 15UpdatePanel Exception Handling
- 15From .NET developer to SharePoint developer - Can it happen?
- 15List API get all items limited to 100 rows
- 12How to upload documents by sending an email?
- View more network posts →