I have been a tester, manager, automator, and release angineer for over 15 years. Working in Windows, *nix and distributed environments I've come in as the first part of QA and built groups or joined existing groups. I like process and am an evangelist for process improvement. I also dabble in tool smithing, while I am not a great coder I stick with it and have built up a nice array of tools over the years in Perl, Ruby and PowerShell. I automate when I can now, as that is my prime passion, and I wear all kinds of hats doing whatever is needed but always handling code from test to production.
I have many interests in cooking, reading, home improvement, MakerSpaces and many more. You'll find me on many SX's here.
I currently work for NaviNet as a Software Engineer in Test II
Top Network Posts
- 27What was the religion of the Arabic people before conversion to Islam?
- 24Why did China shut itself out of the world in the 15th century?
- 22What were the reasons that the British colonies in North America rebelled but not others?
- 19Why are the signatures on the United States Declaration of Independence structured as they are?
- 19Why were the British so reluctant to allow Jewish migration to Palestine?
- 18Were Shakespeare's plays written for "high culture" or "entertain the bawdy masses" during his time?
- 17What made Washington DC "dominate" politics in the USA?
- View more network posts →