An ex-techwriter, now .NET, SharePoint and InfoPath developer with predominantly administrative and planning background. A PowerShell automation enthusiast. Member of http://RUSUG.NET (Russian SharePoint UserGroup).
Now MCTS: SharePoint 2010 Configuring too
Top Network Posts
- 33Hide the "Add new Item" option below the sharepoint 2010 list
- 15How to get a SPFieldLookupValue from an SPListItem?
- 7What is the difference between SPContext.Current.Web and SPContext.Current.Site.OpenWeb()?
- 6Is there a common expression for "origin of everything"? What could it be?
- 6Do you have to dispose of the SPWeb in the EventReceiver when using properties.OpenWeb()?
- 5Different SPList.Items.Count & SPList.ItemCount
- View more network posts →