By day, I'm a mild-mannered SharePoint infrastructure consultant for a Microsoft Gold partner. By night, I sleep. I've been working with SharePoint since 2006.
I have taken the time to write a few Microsoft exams and in turn Microsoft has graciously granted me the following certifications:
Top Network Posts
- 20Are there disadvantages to using a generic varchar(255) for all text-based fields?
- 13Add a second domain to Active Directory on Windows Server 2008
- 12How to convert a CD into MP3 files with just Windows XP & Windows Media Player 9?
- 12How do I use an extension ladder to get onto my roof?
- 12Is there an ideal height for a workbench?
- 10Restore-SPSite to the same content database
- 10Are 'C:\ProgramData' and 'C:\Users\All Users' the same? Do I need both?
- View more network posts →