Currently migrating custom solutions from SharePoint 2007 On-Premise to o365 SharePoint Online 2013. We are moving a lot from Server Side .NET to Client side jQuery. IMO, o365 is a brilliant platform for SharePoint! Great functionality minus all the Administration headaches.
FYI - We are looking for JQuery developers on Elance.
Top Network Posts
- 11What order to apply SharePoint 2010 Enterprise SP1 and June 2011 CU?
- 7SharePoint Online List limitations
- 7What's the best way to get to Crawl log in SharePoint Online 2013?
- 5SharePoint Web Part from App that is NOT in another domain or inside an iFrame?
- 5SQL text before then Nth match?
- View more network posts →