Time ago I said to a punny swordman "I am not stupid enough to use a cannon to hunt a rabbit".
Then WHY on earth I am still here, using SharePoint to replace an app server? Maybe using Yorula to cut that server in half could be a good idea, after all... This application does not belong there.
Message Offered by the "Do not use SharePoint as a Tomcat Replacement: for a world where SharePoint apps have something to do with SharePoint" committee.
Top Network Posts
- 37More descriptive "User was removed" explanation
- 25What is "feature stapling"?
- 212014 Secret hats: count?
- 18calling server side event from html button control
- 17Spam-polishing audits
- 16Difference between WebPart & Visual Web Part
- 13Has the cthulhu chat egg (and the other ones) been removed?
- View more network posts →