Time ago I said to a punny swordman "I am not stupid enough to use a cannon to hunt a rabbit".
Then WHY on earth I am still here, using SharePoint to replace an app server? Maybe using Yorula to cut that server in half could be a good idea, after all... This application does not belong there.
Message Offered by the "Do not use SharePoint as a Tomcat Replacement: for a world where SharePoint apps have something to do with SharePoint" committee.
Top Network Posts
- 38More descriptive "User was removed" explanation
- 37What is "feature stapling"?
- 222014 Secret hats: count?
- 20calling server side event from html button control
- 19Difference between WebPart & Visual Web Part
- 19Zalgo in user names and effects on comments rendering
- 18The Quest for the Winter Chickens of the Bash
- View more network posts →