Information security professional - OSCP and CREST Registered Penetration Tester.
Awarded bounties via Dropbox bug bounty security programme.
If I downvote your post, I will tell you why I did it. I follow my downvotes, so if you correct it (or I am corrected), I will remove the downvote.
Top Network Posts
- 243Why didn't OSes securely delete files right from the beginning? And why do they still not do this?
- 86What's the point of the X-Requested-With header?
- 77On two-step login forms, why is it the login name and not the password that's asked first?
- 72Why is it common to put CSRF prevention tokens in cookies?
- 45How to implement “forgot password” functionality?
- 41Why should you redirect the user to a login page after a password reset?
- 39How does a hacker know how many times a password was hashed?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.