Information security professional - OSCP and CREST Registered Penetration Tester.
If I downvote your post, I will tell you why I did it. I follow my downvotes, so if you correct it (or I am corrected), I will remove the downvote.
Top Network Posts
- 44What's the point of X-Requested-With header?
- 32Why is it common to put CSRF prevention tokens in cookies?
- 26Does it add anything to restrict IP address?
- 26New Gmail login system—going against conventional wisdom?
- 24Does drinking alcohol dehydrate you?
- 23What is the best way to transmit password hash over unreliable TLS?
- 16Document ready form submission and browser history
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.