SharePoint Consultant I am an experience SharePoint Lead and share my leanings and experiences at SharePointLead. I worked on SharePoint Foundation, SharePoint Server, SharePoint Administration, SharePoint Development, SharePoint Support and almost all kind of SharePoint related development, configuration and troubleshooting.
I am an expert dotnetnuke developer with more than 6 years of experience building large scale dnn based applications. I write about my leanings and experiences related to dotnetnuke and asp.net at TrickyCoder. I worked on dotnetnuke module development, dotnetnuke skinning, dotnetnuke migrations, dotnetnuke upgrades, catalook customization, dotnetnuke SEO, portal generation, scheduler development, news letters and almost all kind of development, customization and troubleshooting of DotNetNuke.
Ask me about ServiceStack, SharePoint, DotNetNuke, Asp.net, UrlRewriting, Web 2.0, HTML5/css3, Single Page Applications, Sql Server, WCF, Linq, Entity Framework, jQuery, BackboneJs, Mordernizr, RequireJs, Asp.net MVC, NoSql (through sqlite, mongodb), jQuery UI, jQuery plugin integration, SEO friendly development, Coding Standard, Code Review, Technical Consulting and much more.
Top Network Posts
- 17difference between varchar(500) vs varchar(max) in sql server
- 16Return a value when using jQuery.each()?
- 10DNN: Using multiple web user controls in one module and showing different controls in different pages
- 9installing .apk file in actual device only for testing
- 7Add external .ASPX pages to DotNetNuke
- 7Difference beween wiki page, application page, web part page and publishing page
- 6How to change master page value from child page
- View more network posts →