Technologist by day, with a passion for all things photography, stocks, social media, technology & travel.
Michael Greene is a Raleigh-Durham based SharePoint Solution Architect for B&R Business Solutions. Michael has been working with SharePoint since early 2007, and is active in the SharePoint community through his blog, twitter, and participation in community forums and user groups. Michael is on the leadership council for the Triangle SharePoint User Group, and is an active SharePoint Saturday speaker. Six Sigma certified, Michael’s passion is improving business process and efficiency through the use of technology.
Top Network Posts
- 20List all Site Collections in a Farm
- 10Detecting browser and replacing web part?
- 9Is using SharePoint as a intranet/extranet portal a good idea?
- 9How to deploy web part solution to multi-server farm?
- 7Sample/Demo Database for SharePoint 2010
- 7Modification of '_layouts/upload.aspx'
- 7Support for URL rewriting?
- View more network posts →