Technologist by day, with a passion for all things photography, stocks, social media, technology & travel.
Michael Greene is a Raleigh-Durham based SharePoint Solution Architect for B&R Business Solutions. Michael has been working with SharePoint since early 2007, and is active in the SharePoint community through his blog, twitter, and participation in community forums and user groups. Michael is on the leadership council for the Triangle SharePoint User Group, and is an active SharePoint Saturday speaker. Six Sigma certified, Michael’s passion is improving business process and efficiency through the use of technology.
Top Network Posts
- 25List all Site Collections in a Farm
- 10Detecting browser and replacing web part?
- 9Is using SharePoint as a intranet/extranet portal a good idea?
- 9How to deploy web part solution to multi-server farm?
- 9Support for URL rewriting?
- 8Modification of '_layouts/upload.aspx'
- 7Adding a new Web Front End Server to existing SharePoint 2010 Farm
- View more network posts →